Greenleaf Financial - Loan offer

3.7

Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and

Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to clear your debts/bills? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer Loans Of all kinds with 2% interest rate. We are certified and trust worthy. we can help you with financial assistance. Contact us now via, bryanloaners@gmail .com for more info in regards to your loan.

Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and

Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to

clear your debts/bills? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer Loans

Of all kinds with 2% interest rate. We are certified and trust worthy. we

can help you with financial assistance. Contact us now via,

bryanloaners@gmail.c om for more info in regards to your loan.

Review about: Greenleaf Loans Loan.

Greenleaf Financial - Former Employee

Interest Rate

I was employed with this Company for 14 years. My District Manager and Upper Management expected more out of minority employees than others.

"Upper management expected minority employees feet to be held to the fire." They expected over time without documentation, and sales to be conducted by misleading customers with their rate, and selling insurance without telling the customer that Insurance was optional on their loan.

Upper management were caucasian at the time of my employment. I was nominated for Best Operater 4 times of the 7 years that I was a Branch Manager and I was still paid in salary 15.k less than all other 6 branch managers in my district. who by coincidence happened to be caucasian.

3 of the managers had 3 to 5 years less time with the company, and less experience and was still paid more than me. That was the reasoning for my sudden departure, after 14 years of employment.

Greenleaf Financial - Never appled for a loan

I have a collecter calling me telling me i owe 11,000 plus on a loan i never applied for. And the rude lady tells me its my loan.

Sorry, but never worked with this company and never will just based off this. Oh, i should mention.

It does not show up on my credit report either. Scam artists.

Greenleaf Financial - No loan funded after an approval given

I completed application giving all my personal information including bank information and was given preapproved loan message to call, automation only answering repeating to apply no option to speak to human disconnecting call.

Review about: Discover Personal Loans Loan.

Greenleaf Financial - I did not receive a loan confirmation or payment within the hour

I did not receive a loan confirmation or payment within the hour after submitting my application. Three hours have gone by and I am not sure if I should look elsewhere or continue waiting.

I don't even know if someone received my application as I did not receive a confirmation email. When I try to call the contact number for green leaf it refers me to yourpayday.com. I left a message there and have not received a reply either.

Is there a phone number I can call to confirm if the application was received or could someone get in touch with me. I don't want to apply somewhere else and then find out I have more than one loan.

Review about: Greenleaf Financial Loan.

Comments

I was supposed to receive money on today what happened

Greenleaf Financial - My fiance and I got screwed out of our home!

My fiance and I have to move out of his childhood home of 55 years in less than a week because he tried to save it but before he could do any thing it got sold at an auction after he went to court and the judge gave him 180 days to come up with the money to save it.

Greenleaf Financial - Gayle johnson .. last digit of SS# 9166

I applied for a loan gave out personal info including bank info. Never heard back and also there is no phone number to speak with someone regarding this.

I DO NOT want to borrow any money and I do not want my checking account tampered with..

disregard any info I submitted previously. My phone number is 318-355-9913 and expect a phone call within 24 hrs

Greenleaf Financial - why won't you release a title after it's been paid off

why won't you release a title after it's been paid off I have been dealing with your pink slip collateral loan company in Selma California a man named Jason says he released the title twice I've gone to the DMV twice and they tell me it's not been released is it time to get a lawyer?

Greenleaf Financial - Simple Review #1481849194

Interest Rate

Terrible service, i ask for a personal loan and they sent me to a car title loan. Never once asked for it, then they wanted you to join a cedit score company for trial basis and never returned to the site.

Customer service number is bs, no live person. Instead they try to run you for another loan!!

Review about: No Credit Check Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Greenleaf Financial - Be Cautious if Considering Greenleaf Loans

Natick, Massachusetts 5 comments

I applied for a Greenleaf Loan online. In order to process your application, you must provide your complete bank account and routing numbers, along with other personal information.

When I hit the submit button, the processing message appeared, then disappeared. I re-sumbitted the application and the same thing happened. I tried calling, and a recording required me to enter more personal information, including full social security number. After entering the information, the recording stated there is no representative who can speak with me and disconnected the call.

I then emailed to the email address listed on their website, expressing my concern that I had given out all kinds of highly personal and banking information, and was concerned where this information went. I requested a response ASAP, but never received one. When I advised my spouse about what happened, I was informed that the same thing happened a year or so earlier when my spouse tried to apply.

Beware about entering any information online to this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "security concern" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. grammyg14 is overall dissatisfied with Greenleaf Financial. The most disappointing about greenleaf financial loan at Greenleaf Financial was lack of response regarding serious concern Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greenleaf Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Greenleaf Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments

Greenleaf Loans is also functioning as Saikoron LLC. Address is 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958-3608.

The company somehow got a hold of my bank account information and has been withdrawing money from my account in the sum of $1300. This is a fraudulent company and DE needs to be aware.

Centreville, Virginia, United States #1271097

Did you ever find out where your info went the same thing happened to me.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1253305

This website is fraud

Fayetteville, Georgia, United States #1227000

The same thing happened to me. Did they take any money out of your account?

to Anonymous #1253333

Sorry, I am just seeing this. No, they didn't take any money from my account. I hope they didn't from yours, either.

View more comments